Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for designing and building cloud infrastructures ?
Do you proven expertise in architecture and management of cloud engineering teams building products, automation and tooling on AWS?
If so, join our Cloud / DevOPS engineering team and be actively involved in designing and building Axiad IDS next generation Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and development of mostly Python, Ruby/Chef, Docker, AWS based cloud services and tooling
- Manage python cloud software engineers and DevOps
- Lead the design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline and automated testing for internal engineering teeam
- Contribute to OpenSource projects used by Axiad ID Cloud
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 5-10 years of professional experience in Cloud Architecture, Software Development and management experience
- Strong experience in AWS (Cloud Formation,VPC/EC2/Auto-scalling, ELB/ALB, CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, ECS), Docker, GIT, CI/CD (Jenkins etc.)
- Strong experience with designing, building and maintaining Python/Ruby based tooling and automation (Chef/Puppet/Ansible etc.)
- Strong experience with Logging, Monitoring infrastructures (CloudWatch, ELK, Splunk, etc.)
- Strong Linux and Windows experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/HAproxy), Python application and databases (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- A passion for building quality software and scalable cloud services
- Experience with the following security technologies:
- Security & Compliance : Snort, OSSEC, CIS Compliance, SOC2
- PKI, OATH, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML
- HSMs, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.