Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for Continuous Integration and Delivery and Cloud applications that run on AWS (Amazon Web Services)?
Do you have technical expertise with deploying Web and Java Applications in Linux and Windows cloud environments?
Do you enjoy scripting, automation, build & release management?
If so, join our engineering team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our unique, highly secure, scalable and reliable Cloud Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement, Maintain Axiad IDS Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Develop automation to rapidly and safely deploy and operate complex infrastructures of cloud applications at scale
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents and operational procedures
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 2-5 years of professional Engineering/QA, Cloud and DevOps experience
- Strong Linux and Windows administration experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS, Windows 2008/2012 Server) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/HAproxy/Tomcat/IIS), Java application and databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Proven experience leveraging automation and scripting to deploy, monitor and maintain a highly secure and scalable cloud services (e.g Git, Perl, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.).
- Proven Experience with CI and CD pipeline (e.g., Jenkins, Artifactory, SonarQube), RPM package management
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation, ELB/ASG
- Understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for building scalable and reliable cloud services
- Experience of security best practices, host and network intrusion detection, logging and monitoring (e.g Nagios, Splunk, Elastic Search, Ossec, Snort/Sourcefire).
- Experience with the following security technologies: PKI, OATH, HSMs, SAML, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.