Axiad IDS is looking for an intern to be actively involved in the development and operations of our Cloud Identity and Access Management platform
DevOps Engineer Intern
Full-Time or Part Time Intern
Santa Clara, CA USA & Hyderabad, India
Are you a CS graduate or under-grad and have a passion for Systems, Mobile, Cloud and Security?
Do you want to learn about DevOps Engineering, Platform Deployment and Management Automation, Security & PKI, AWS with hands-on, real life projects?
How would you like to get an opportunity to work with Security and PKI experts on large scale deployment of Security Solutions?
Do you have some technical experience with administration of Linux/UNIX and Windows server systems, Scripting (Perl, Ruby, Python, Java), Web and Java Applications?
If so, join Axiad IDS for a full-time or part-time internship in our cloud operations team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our unique, highly secure, scalable and reliable Cloud Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Get up to speed and learn to work with standard DevOps (e.g Chef/Puppet, Nagios, Splunk, AWS) and Security Monitoring Tools.
- Develop DevOps automation scripts, plugins and apps to monitor the availability and security of our platform.
- Assist in application deployments, testing and building new automation systems.
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents, and ops processes.
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with little supervision.
- Computer Science graduate or under-graduate.
- A passion for Unix/Linux and/or Windows Server and some experience using RedHat/CentOS, Windows 2008 Server.
- Some experience with programming in languages like Python, Ruby, Perl, Java or C/C++.
- Some understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI (at least theoretical).
- Ability and passion to learn, research, test new technologies.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- (For US Candidates - Proper work authorization e.g US Citizenship, GreenCard).
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation (a strong plus).
- Experience with: IPSEC, ActiveDirectory, DNS, Apache/Tomcat, IIS.
- Experience with Production Systems – Online/Cloud services.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.