SANTA CLARA, CA
Axiad IDS is looking for an experienced, motivated and success obsessed Sales professional to join our sales team.
Join the Axiad IDS team of talented engineers, marketers and sales experts. Axiad IDS is a fast-growing Solution Provider focused on Cyber-Security - Specifically on the increasingly fundamental area of Identity and Access Management (IAM). Located in Santa Clara, CA, Axiad IDS will offer you the opportunity to touch all Industries, Fortune 500 as well as SMB customers, and acquire first-hand knowledge of both traditional “on-prem” and Cloud solutions. With the increased demand for strong authentication and Identity Management solutions, our company has seen significant growth over the past couple of years and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of security experts.
We are currently seeking a Sales Account Manager (SAM) to manage commercial accounts and be responsible for growing business with targeted commercial customers. The SAM is responsible for developing a territory plan, sales call strategy, and growing new lines of business. The successful candidate will effectively communicate Axiad IDS’s value proposition, strategies, services, and solutions to customers. The Account Executive will work with other groups such as product, marketing, procurement, etc. to meet the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrate leadership building and managing teams in support of customer opportunities
- Proactively seeks to understand customer’s business problems and use cases and solve them with our best-in-class solutions.
- Drives and executes market and account management activities, qualifying and developing sales opportunities and leveraging specialty resources and partners
- Drives vertical expertise within the segment and facilitates feedback to the product group and business operations on customer requirements.
- Promote the company’s products & services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Responsible for growing business with existing Axiad IDS customers
- Identify upsell opportunities within existing accounts
- Engage strategic channel partners for resources, fulfillment, and account management
- MUST have prior cyber-security sales experience. Candidates with no such experience will not be considered.
- 5+ years’ relevant technical field sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting/exceeding sales quota; experience selling into large organizations
- Demonstrated ability to deliver practical business solutions based on enterprise understanding of the customer’s operational capability and total asset/value portfolio
- Extensive experience of senior commercial relationships in major accounts
- Strong business acumen with network of existing customers, partners and business contacts
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, etc)
- Proficiency in English, Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Must live in the Bay Area and work from the Santa Clara, CA
- Travel up to 30%
This is a customer facing position which requires strong presentation and communication skills, ability to work under pressure and under tight timeline, and good problem solving abilities
Axiad IDS offers a competitive salary, stock options and a full list of benefits, including health, 401K, vision and dental coverage. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great solutions
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.