Axiad IDS is looking for a Junior Security Management Specialist
Santa Clara, CA
Axiad IDS is seeking a Junior Security Management Specialist to join our team.
Join the Axiad IDS team of talented engineers, marketers and sales experts. Axiad IDS is a fast-growing Solution Provider focused on Cyber-Security - Specifically on the increasingly fundamental area of Identity and access Management (IAM). Located in Santa Clara, CA, Axiad IDS will offer you the opportunity to touch all industries; Fortune 500 as well as SMB customers; and acquire first-hand knowledge of both traditional "on-prem" and Cloud solutions.
With the increased demand for strong authentication and Identity Management solutions, our company has seen significant growth over the past couple of years, and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of security experts.
The Junior Security Management Specialist will provide contribution on technical delivery of Identity and Access Management solutions for Axiad customers.
Main activities include:
- Drive and manage deployment of security systems and processes for customers;
- Conduct requirement workshop to formalize customers' needs and the design of the security systems to be implemented;
- Install, integrate, configure, and test the logical access control system product within customer infrastructure;
- Deliver system documentation for business and technical audiences during the various phases of projects;
- Provide training and ongoing technical expertise to customers throughout project implementation phase to finalize the solution;
- Transition the project to the Technical Support team and assist Technical Support team as appropriate;
- Report operation achievements and progress to the management team on a regular basis;
- Provide product and security system expertise to the Sales Team during the presales phase.
Skills & Experience required:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent and two years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or related occupation.
Prior work using the following technologies and skills:
- Smart card systems to be used for secure building access and logical access control (HSPD-12, FIPS 140, FIPS 201, CAC, PIV-I, PIV-CIV);
- Deployment of Hardware Security Module, Public Key Cryptography;
- Prior work using the following products: HID ActivID Credential Management System, Thales and Safenet HSMs.
We are a fast moving company and are looking for candidates with growth potential, eager to learn and who can demonstrate their abilities and motivation to contribute in a fast pace environment.
Axiad IDS offers a competitive salary, stock options and a full list of benefits, including health, 401K, vision and dental coverage. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great solutions.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.