Axiad IDS is hiring! We are a team of talented engineers, marketers and sales experts working in the exciting and fast-growing Identity and Access Management (IAM) segment of Cybersecurity. As a Solution Provider, our company’s reach extends to all industries from SMBs to Fortune 500 companies, delivering powerful technology-rich solutions to help organizations protect from breach. breach. Our reputation has advanced and our company has enjoyed significant growth in the last couple of years, and we are looking for motivated individuals to join us as we take our company to the next level.
We value all our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you are receiving a learning experience. You will learn how to work in a professional environment and have opportunity to network with department leaders and other professionals in a high-tech start-up. We are proud of the fact that many of our interns have accepted permanent positions with us.
We are seeking a motivated and outgoing college student or recent grad to join our Operations and Finance team. The position is a great opportunity for a college student to have cross-functional exposure including Operations, Office Management, Accounting and Finance.
- Logistics - Manage the inbound and outbound product shipment process, from product inspection to packaging, handling, shipping and tracking package delivery
- Manage office & shipping supplies
- Office coordination – plan and manage company events, social activities, etc
- Monitor inbounds shipments and provide status reports to management
- Create inventory, backlog and other reports in MS excel
- Contribute to the overall initiative to document and create processes across the Operation team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer literacy -- MS-Office (particularly Excel) and ideally some exposure to ERP/CRM systems
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Team player
- Job includes physical activity and the capacity to lift boxes (up to 50 pounds)
- Basic knowledge of Business Administration, Accounting is a plus.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.