Santa Clara, CA
Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for Designing and Operating Secure Cloud applications that run on AWS (Amazon Web Services)?
Do you have technical expertise with SIEMS, Host and Network based Intrusion Detection Systems, Strong Authentication and PKI?
If so, join our cloud operations team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our unique, highly secure, scalable and reliable Cloud Identity and access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in the Design, Deployment and Operation of all the security aspects of Axiad ID Cloud and our Security Program
- Actively monitor the security, integrity and reliability of Axiad ID Cloud production environments
- Identify threats and respond to Security Events and Incidents
- Run risk assessments and disaster recovery tests
- Develop and enforce our security controls based on NIST SP-800-53 / FedRAMP
- Participate in the development of our automation and SecDevOps practice
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents and operational procedures
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 3-5 years of professional work experience with online and cloud services
- Strong Linux and Windows administration experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS/AmazonLinux, Windows 2008/2012 Server) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/Tomcat/IIS), Java application and databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Proven experience monitoring and operating cloud production environments
- Strong experience with security (Firewalls, IPSec/VPN, SSH, SSL/PKI, SIEMS, HIDS & NIDS, SAML etc.)
- Strong understanding of security best practices, host and network intrusion detection, logging and monitoring (e.g Nagios, Splunk, Elastic Search, Ossec, Snort/Sourcefire etc.).
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for monitoring secure cloud services
- US Citizens (or Green Card 4+ years)
- Experience with Penetration Testing
- Experience with NIST RMF / SP-800-53 / FedRamp
- Experience with PKI and Smart Cards technologies
- Experience with DevOps tools (Chef, Git, CloudFormation)
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.