Axiad IDS is looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join our cloud operations team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our Cloud platform
Santa Clara, CA
Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for Continuous Integration and Delivery and Cloud applications that run on AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Docker?
Do you have technical expertise with deploying Web and Java Applications in Linux and Windows cloud environments?
Do you enjoy scripting, automation, writing plugins and working with deployment management tools like CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef and logging and monitoring tools like Nagios and Splunk?
If so, join our cloud operations team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our unique, highly secure, scalable and reliable Cloud Identity and access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in the Deployment and Operation of Axiad ID Cloud
- Develop automation to rapidly and safely deploy and operate complex infrastructures of cloud applications at scale
- Design and Implement the automation of every aspects of our CI/CD pipeline and Security program
- Contribute to the creation of system support documents and operational procedures
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines.
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 3-5 years of professional work experience with online and cloud services
- Strong Linux and Windows administration experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS, Windows 2008/2012 Server) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/HAproxy/Tomcat/IIS), Java application and databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Proven experience leveraging automation and scripting to deploy, monitor and maintain a highly secure and scalable cloud services (e.g Docker, Git, Perl, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible etc.).
- Solid experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Formation, ELB/ASG
- Experience with CI and CD pipeline (e.g., Jenkins), RPM package management
- Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for building scalable and reliable cloud services
- US Citizen
- Experience of security best practices, host and network intrusion detection, logging and monitoring (e.g Nagios, Splunk, Elastic Search, Ossec, Snort/Sourcefire).
- Experience with the following security technologies: PKI, OATH, HSMs, SAML, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.