Competitive Compensation Package
Do you enjoy writing python code and building cloud applications that scale?
If so, join our cloud engineering team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our unique, highly secure, scalable and reliable Cloud Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop of Python based software, micro-services, REST APIs
- Lead and Contribute to design and architecture discussions
- Contribute to OpenSource projects used by Axiad ID Cloud
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 5-10 years of professional Software Development
- Strong development experience in consuming, designing and publishing REST APIs in Python and related technologies (e.g. uswgi, flask, sqlalchemy, alembic, celery, etc.)
- Experience with LDAP / ActiveDirectory / SCIM and other User Identity management related technologies
- Strong understanding of protocols/technologies such as HTTP, SSL/TLS, OpenSSL, DNS, and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies
- A passion for building quality software
- Experience with the following technologies:
- PKI, OATH, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML
- HSMs, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI
- UI Development (React/AngularJS)
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.