Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for building quality software?
Do you have technical expertise with designing and building Web Applications, REST APIs, Micro Services in Java?
If so, join our engineering team and be actively involved in designing and building Axiad IDS next generation Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and development of cutting edge Java based security software and micro services
- Design, implement and maintain RESTful services
- Lead and Contribute to design and architecture discussions
- Ensure that engineering best practices are implemented (CI/CD, Code reviews etc.)
- As a Tech lead, train and mentor other Software Engineers
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 5-10 years of professionalSoftware development experience
- Strong development experience in Java (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, DAO, Maven, jUnit), C/C++
- Strong Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Strong Linux and Windows experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS, Windows 2008/2012 Server) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/HAproxy/Tomcat/IIS), Java and/or Python application and databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- A passion for building quality software
- Experience with the following security technologies:
- PKI, OATH, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML,
- HSMS, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.