Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for building quality software?
Do you have technical expertise with designing and building Web Applications, REST APIs, Micro Services in Python?
If so, join our engineering team and be actively involved in designing and building Axiad IDS next generation Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design and development of cutting edge Python based security software and micro services
- Design, implement and maintain RESTful services
- Lead and Contribute to design and architecture discussions
- Contribute to OpenSource projects used by Axiad ID Cloud
- Ensure that engineering best practices are implemented (CI/CD, Code reviews etc.)
- As a Tech lead, train and mentor other Software Engineers
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 5-10 years of professional Software Development experience
- Strong development experience in developing Web app in Python (uswgi, flask, sqlalchemy, alembic, celery etc.)
- Strong Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Strong Linux and Windows experience (e.g. RedHat/CentOS) with a focus on web (Apache/Nginx/HAproxy), Python application and databases (e.g. PostgreSQL).
- Experience with Docker and AWS and writing automation code (Ansible, Chef, Puppet or other)
- Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- A passion for building quality software
- Experience with the following security technologies:
- PKI, OATH, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML
- HSMs, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.