Competitive Compensation Package
Do you have a passion for Software, DevOps, Security, Docker and AWS Cloud (Amazon Web Services)?
Do you have technical expertise with Splunk, ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana), Grafana and other Logging, Monitoring and Analytics tooling?
If so, join our cloud engineering team and be actively involved in the development and operations of our unique, highly secure, scalable and reliable Cloud Identity and Access Management platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, Implement and Maintain Axiad ID Cloud Logging, Analytics and Monitoring Infrastructure (Splunk, ELK, syslog, Grafana)
- Design and develop of Python based data manipulation tools
- Lead and Contribute to design and architecture discussions
- Contribute to OpenSource projects used by Axiad ID Cloud
Required Knowledge and Work Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or more, and 5-10 years of professional Software Development experience
- Strong and proven experience with deploying and running ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana), Splunk, Syslog and other Cloud Monitoring tools in production systems
- Strong understanding of protocols/technologies like HTTP, SSL/TLS, LDAP, DNS, IPSEC/VPNs and PKI.
- Understanding of Application clustering / Load Balancing concepts and technologies.
- A passion for building quality software
- Experience with the following security technologies:
- PKI, OATH, OAUTH2, OpenID Connect, SAML
- HSMs, SmartCards, PKCS#11/CAPI
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.