Axiad IDS is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Professional Services Team
Santa Clara, CA
Up to 30 % Travel
Competitive Compensation Package
Axiad IDS is looking for a Technical Consultant to join our Professional Services team.
Join the Axiad IDS team of talented engineers, marketers and sales experts. Axiad IDS is a fast-growing Solution Provider focused on Cyber-Security - Specifically on the increasingly fundamental area of Identity and access Management (IAM). Located in Santa Clara, CA, Axiad IDS will offer you the opportunity to touch all industries; Fortune 500 as well as SMB customers; and acquire first-hand knowledge of both traditional "on-prem" and Cloud solutions.
With the increased demand for strong authentication and Identity Management solutions, our company has seen significant growth over the past couple of years, and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of security experts.
The Technical Consultant will join our Professional Services team and will be instrumental in the technical delivery of Identity and Access Management solutions for Axiad customers. He/she will contribute to the project delivery in line with the approved Statement of Work.
Main activities include:
- Assist customers in preparing for the solution deployment;
- Install, test and integrate software product within customer infrastructure;
- Deliver project documentation for business and technical audiences during the various phases of projects;
- Provide training and ongoing technical support to customers throughout project implementation phase;
- Transition the project to Axiad IDS Technical Support team;
- Report operational achievements and progress to the management team on a regular basis.
The role requires extensive travel (30% of the time)
Skills & Experience required:
Candidate must have a Masters degree in Computer Science or related field or a Bachelor in Computer Science or related field with 5 years of relevant experience. The position requires strong communication skills in verbal and written English. The Technical Consultant must be able to work independently and within a very dynamic team culture.
Hands on experience with the following technologies is required:
- PKI and smart cards (HSPD-12, FIPS 140, FIPS 201, CAC, PIV-I, and PIV-CIV);
- Multi Factor Authentication and Federation (One-Time-Password, Mobile Authentication, Hardware and Software tokens, SAML);
- Deployment of Hardware Security Module;
- Networking experience: TCP/IP, IPv4 & v6, DNS, HTTP, VPNs, Firewalls, Proxying;
- Standard Enterprise IT infrastructure: LDAP, MS Active Directory, MS SQL Server / MySQL, MS IIS, Apache, Tomcat;
- Working knowledge of the Windows server/desktop operating system with some administration experience;
Experience in the following technologies is a plus:
- C++ software development skills
- Experience in running SaaS solution in cloud-based Infrastructure-as-a-Service (including AWS) solutions;
- Shell scripting and other interpreted languages (Perl, Ruby, Python);
- Exposure to industry standards and compliance initiatives such as OATH, X.509, Common Criteria, PCI, SOX;
This is a customer facing position, which requires strong presentation and communication skills, ability to work under pressure and under tight timeline, and good problem solving abilities.
We are a fast moving company and are looking for candidates with growth potential, eager to learn and who can demonstrate their abilities and motivation to contribute in a fast pace environment.
Axiad IDS offers a competitive salary, stock options and a full list of benefits, including health, 401K, vision and dental coverage. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great solutions.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.