Axiad IDS is looking for Technical Support Engineers to join its Technical Support Team
Santa Clara, CA
Competitive Compensation Package
Axiad IDS is looking for Technical Support engineers to join its Technical Support team based in Santa Clara, CA.
Join the Axiad IDS team of talented engineers, marketers and sales experts. Axiad IDS is a fast-growing Solution Provider focused on Cyber-Security - Specifically on the increasingly fundamental area of Identity and access Management (IAM). Located in Santa Clara, CA, Axiad IDS will offer you the opportunity to touch all industries; Fortune 500 as well as SMB customers; and acquire first-hand knowledge of both traditional "on-prem" and Cloud solutions.
With the increased demand for strong authentication and Identity Management solutions, our company has seen significant growth over the past couple of years, and we are looking for motivated individuals to join our team of security experts.
Axiad IDS technical support engineers provide assistance to our customer base, to insure that our products and solutions are working according to specification.
Main activities include:
- Analyze the technical issues submitted by customers and identify how to proceed;
- Escalate the issues that have been identified as product malfunctions to Axiad R&D team or to the third party vendor as appropriate;
- Follow-up on open technical issues to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction;
- Update the technical status of assigned issues on a daily basis;
- Manage simultaneously multiple customers;
- Communicate customer needs and product evolution request to the engineering staff;
- Report on status and progress to the management team;
Duties also include pre-sales support
- Capture and document customer's business requirements;
- Assists prospective customers with the evaluation of Axiad IDS products;
Work is done primarily via email, with some phone contact.
Skills & Experience required:
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Networking or a closely related discipline or the equivalent;
- Theoretical and practical application of Computer Science, Computer Networking, & Information Systems Knowledge;
- Ability to listen and to really understand customer’s problem or question and help solve it;
- Excellent writing skills: most of your work will be written (email, documentation, etc.);
- Excellent telephone interface: some support will be provided over the phone;
This is a customer facing position, which requires strong presentation and communication skills, ability to work under pressure and under tight timelines, and good problem solving abilities.
The position will require participation in 24x7 calls, as well as participation in support rotation to ensure 24x7 support.
We are a fast moving company and are looking for candidates with growth potential, eager to learn and who can demonstrate their abilities and motivation to contribute in a fast pace environment.
Axiad IDS offers a competitive salary, stock options and a full list of benefits, including health, 401K, vision and dental coverage. You will work in a fun and creative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great solutions.
We are open to local candidates only. US Citizenship is a requirement due to the nature of the work and our customer base.
We are always looking for talent. Please feel free to email your resume, even if your profile does not match any of our current open positions.